Institut Oseanografi dan Sekitaran menawarkan pelajar yang berkelayakan untuk menyambung pengajian ke peringkat siswazah (M.Sc. & Ph.D.) dalam bidang yang tertera di bawah:
- Biologi Marin
- Pengajian Bakau
- Oseanografi / Sains Marin
- Pencemaran Marin
- Pengurusan Zon Pantai
- Sumber Akuatik
- Toksikologi Akuatik
- Penderiaan Jauh & GIS
- Proses Persisiran Pantai
- Pengurusan Sumber Pantai
- Toksikologi Persekitaran
- Akustik Perikanan
- Pengurusan & Ekologi Bakau
- Geokimia Marin
- Geologi Marin
Biasiswa dan Bantuan Kewangan
a.Graduate Research Assistantship Scheme (GRA)
b.Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (PASCA)
c.Fundamental Grant for posgraduates
d.National Science Fellowship (NSF)
A. Application can be submitted throughout the year. Any inquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
B. Before fill in the online application, refer to the list of programmes offered and fees structure.
C. First time applicant, please Sign Up. Otherwise, please Login.
D. Follow the steps in the flowchart to complete your application. All applications received will be processed and the applicant will be notified.
E. UMT website Click here
F. Graduate School website Click Here
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent from UMT or any other higher institution recognized by the Senate; or
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a CGPA below 2.75 or equivalent qualification and possesses evidence of relevant and adequate research or work experience recognized by the Senate; or
- Any other academic qualification in related field and possesses evidence of adequate research or work experience recognized by the Senate.
Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Master’s degree from UMT or any other higher institution recognized by the Senate; or
- Any other qualification equivalent to a Master’s degree and possesses evidence of adequate research or work experience recognized by the Senate; or
- Outstanding Master student from UMT who has been approved for conversion; or
- First Class bachelor’s degree or equivalent from UMT or any higher institution recognized by the Senate.
For All Applicants
- Application can be made online via http://gsea.umt.edu.my throughout the year.
- All applications received will be processed and successful applicants will be notified without delay.
- Application will only be processed on receipt of full documentation containing:
- a detailed research proposal for applications of programmes by research recommendations by two (2) academic referees ( sealed) for students with degrees other than that conferred by UMT other relevant documents e.g. Curriculum Vitae, Supporting Letter(s) and Professional Certificates (if any)
All enclosed academic records and other supporting documents must be certified true copies. The application should be sent to:
Dean of Graduate School,
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu,
21030 Kuala Terengganu,